Mimesis - Psychedelic Art
EV Sound System
Fire works, body painting, laser show, projection, fire performance, live painting and chill out areas.
We have devised the following rules for the safety of all the participants while keeping in mind the fact that we are here to preserve and take care of natural environment around us. Please respect nature and do respect each other.
- Please do not bring your pets to the festival.
- Glass bottles are strictly forbidden.
- Do not light campfire around the festival premises.
- It is forbidden to disturb or damage the life of plants and people.
- Please remember to take your rubbish to the recycle points.
- Please do not waste water from sinks and showers.
- It is important to remember that prevailing laws say that the consumption of certain narcotics is strictly forbidden in Nepal, as per the law of the country.
- It is forbidden to carry out any commercial or advertising.
- Any instrument are not allowed to the festival.
- Food and alcohol are strictly forbidden to bring from outside.
- You must bring your physical ticket and at valid identity card.
- If you have any observations, complaints, ideas, please turn to the info point or send us email:
- Organizers take no responsibility for possible damages occurring in person or valuable properties.
- The event will be held regardless of the weather conditions unless in the case that the government forces us to shut down due to unsafe conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter or change the program.
- The organizers hold the right to deny access to the festival to any person for any reason.
- Tickets will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reasons.
- Time, date and location of the events are subjected to change.
- Last but not the least, be kind and loving to each other and have fun.
OMKARA FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITION
This document sets out the terms and conditions between Omkara festival and you when you purchase a ticket. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Omkara Festival reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted to this website. Please check this section regularly for changes to ensure you have up to date information as you are bound by these terms and conditions. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, Omkara Festival reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
ADMISSION, TICKETS & REFUNDS
- Tickets are only available on-line in www.omkarafestival.com and through Omkara Festival Outlets. Do not buy tickets from other sources, as invalid tickets will not be allowed entry into the festival site. Tickets purchased from Ambassadors are exempt from the booking fee.
- Omkara Festival tickets are issued in electronic form as an “E-Ticket” and physical ticket only.
- Omkara Festival E-tickets are personalize and need to be registered with valid name and surname. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- You may purchase more than one ticket per transaction. You must provide first name and surname of each participant while placing an order.
- After successfully placing and paying for your order you will be emailed a “purchase confirmation”, this is NOT your E-ticket. E-tickets will be emailed in march 2019.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or resold.
- If this ticket(s) is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Omkara Festival or one of its authorized sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the site.
- Upon arrival at the festival your E-tickets will be are only valid in combination with valid ID / passport. Your ID / Passport must match the name on your E-ticket. We do not accept written mandate to transfer personalized tickets.
- Valid Tickets purchased for Omkara Festival will be replaced at the festival entrance with a festival wristband. Only Visitors with a valid festival wristband are allowed entry and movement in the festival area. Festival wristbands may not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid. The festival reserves the right to request identity validation by presenting a valid ID to the festival staff upon request.
- Omkara Festival may decline or forbid entrance into the Festival to anyone who might in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or cause any kind of problems.
- Admission and participation at the festival is at the visitors own risk. Omkara Festival and the Landowner will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors Omkara Festival may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received will not be refunded.
- Only persons aged over 20 Years can attend Omkara Festival 2019.
- If you have purchased an ticket you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide a valid ID or passport that is valid and in date, you will be refused entry into the festival site.
- Ticket holders under the age of 20 Years can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian. Any under 20 Years ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival.
- Children aged 14 Years and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. Parents need to register their children at www.omkarafestival.com. It’s worth bringing some ID if they look older than 14 Years.
- The following documents are considered acceptable proof of identity: A passport or national identity card. Photocopies will not be accepted. All young persons are the responsibility of their adult parents or legal guardian, at all times whilst at the festival.
- Under aged and visibly intoxicated individuals will not be served alcoholic drinks.
- All Visitors (including minors) give their express consent to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of Omkara Festival.
- By entering the event and by your presence at the event site, you acknowledge that you may be photographed and recorded as part of such footage and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- Omkara Festival reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- When purchasing your ticket you will be asked to provide your customer details, including a contact info. We will use your information to keep you up to date on Omkara Festival events. To opt out of these communications please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the festival site without Omkara Festival’s prior written consent.
- Omkara Festival accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of Omkara Festival.
- To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly. If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate ejection from the festival site.
- Please use bins and recycling points provided. The burning of plastics, furniture is not permitted anywhere on the site and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
- Anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund.
- It is strictly forbidden to build fires or barbecues anywhere on festival grounds Dogs are allowed on the site. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
- Parents are reminded that some areas of the festival, especially immediately in front of the stages, are inappropriate for children.
The following items are not permitted:
- Illegal substances – we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/illegal things
- Entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any Glass, Spray, cans, Laser equipment, laser pens, gas canisters, fireworks, flares, lanterns, or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon.
You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- Camping will be made possible only to Visitors with a valid Festival ticket.
- Camping is allowed only on the designated camping area. It is forbidden to set up tents outside of the fenced area of the camp or restricted areas of the Festival Camp.
- Car Parking will be made possible only to Visitors with a valid Festival ticket.
- Vehicles are parked entirely at owners risk.
- All car parking is not pre-designated and will be allocated on arrival at our discretion. Any vehicle left on site past the 23th April 2019 will be removed and scrapped. All reasonable efforts will be made by Omkara Festival to locate the owner and remove the vehicle before this takes place. Omkara Festival accepts no liability for costs incurred in the process of removal and disposal of vehicles. If a vehicle is stored beyond 23th April 2019, to facilitate collection any associated costs will be passed on to the legal owner. PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES!
These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Nepalese law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Nepalese court of law
If you have any queries on any of the above terms and conditions please get in touch with us directly via www.omkarafestivalnepal.com
Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing
Domestic airlines can be taken from the nearest airport from the entry point to Kathmandu.
Travelling by air,direct flights are available from
Domestic flight to Kathmandu from Nepal border:
- Bhadrapur Airport (Jhapa)
- Biratnagar Airport (Biratnagar)
- Simra Airport (Simra)
- Nepalgunj Airport (Nepalgunj)
- Overland tourist entering Nepal with their vehicles must possess an international carnet or complete customs formalities.
- Indian nationalities do not require a Visa but requires a valid government ID.
- Indian people (free visa)
- Foreign people (visa on arrival)
- Sunauli-Bhairahawa- Kathmandu: 280kms
- Pokhara- Kathmandu: 200kms
- Raxual-Birgunj- Kathmandu: 280kms
- Jogbani-Biratnagar- Kathmandu: 550kms
- Siliguri-Kakkarvitta- Kathmandu: 620kms
- Rupaidiya-Nepalgunj- Kathmandu: 520kms
- Gauriphanta-Dhangadi- Kathmandu: 630kms
- Banbasa-Mahendranagar- Kathmandu: 715kms
Visa Entry Points
- Kathmandu(Tribhuwan International Airport)
- Kodari (Nepal-China border)
- Glass bottles, under 18's(ID upon request), fires, fireworks, domestic animals, indepedent sound systems, illegal substances, graffiti, weapons.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Participation in the event is entirely at own risk.
- The organizers accepts no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicle or belongings, even in the case of negligence.
- Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE ?
- Small Bags / Backpacks/ Purses: to be checked at security kiosk.
- Hula Hoops/ Pois/ Props.
- Closed Packs of Cigarettes / Lighters.
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry).
- Flags / Banners or Handmade Signs (no corporate / company branded/ religious / political).
- Festival Totems! We accept all totem materials.
- Handheld Camera / Portable Music Players /Cellphones.
- Go Pro & Selfie Extendable Sticks.
- Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
WHAT TO CARRY TO MAKE FESTIVAL COMFORTABLE ?
- Inflatable Pillow
- Warm Blanket
- Sleeping Bag / Mats
- Torch (Very Important)
- Comfortable Footwear & All Weather Proof shoes
- Waterproof / Windproof Clothing
- Sunscreen & Bandages
- Towel & Tissues
- Personal Toilet Paper Rolls
- Glucose & Vitamin Supplements
- Personal Med kits
OMKARA FESTIVAL TICKET 2019
Type : Super Delux
Capacity : 4 Pax
2 Bottles of Red Label
2 Case Beer
Omkara Gift Hamper
Type : Standard Twin
Capacity : 2 Pax
Type : Standard Deluxe
Capacity : 2 Pax
4 Case Beer
1 Bottle Wine
Type : Master Twin
Capacity : 4 Pax
4 Case Beer
Feel Free To Contact Us
The 3rd Eye Production